Interview Questions on Shell Script
6. How to execute shell script files?
7. What are the conditions to write an variable name?
$ bash bar
$ sh bar
8. What are all the types of variables?
1) System variables - Created and maintained by Linux itself. This type of variable defined in CAPITAL LETTERS.
2) User defined variables (UDV) - Created and maintained by user. This type of variable defined in lower letters.
9. How to define User defined variables (UDV) ?
NOTE: Here 'value' is assigned to given 'variable name' and Value must be on right side = sign.
10. How to set readonly variables?
$ readonly PI=3.14